Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stripes 'n' Colors


PARISIAN AFTERNOONS. This one in particular was spent walking around until we stumbled upon Rue Crémieux. This little street is famous for its vibrant colored houses, which ended up being the perfect place for shooting some fun pictures.

I've had this dress for about 6 months now. Ever since I saw it on ASOS, back in january I just knew I had to have it. The prospect of a light summery dress seemed like the perfect idea on a gloomy winter's day. Moral of the story is that I've kept it to use on a special occasion and what could be more special than Paris??

Hope you like it and leave me your thoughts below!

















DRESS ASOS
SANDALS UTERQUE
SUNGLASSES MIU MIU 
BAG CÉLINE
BRACELETS LOCAL STORE BUY IN ITALY

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress and great location for the pictures. But I am especially obsessed with your stylish bag!

    http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei das fotos! :) As casas são lindas.

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress fits you perfectly.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...