Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Heading to Paris




New outfit post woop woop!
After a long wait, they're back! In this outfit I had the chance to style these new Valentino sunglasses which I think are so unique and very glamorous. The camo print is definitely unexpected but I belive that's what makes them even better :)

I'm very excited to tell to you all that I'll be heading to Paris in just a few hours with my best friend for a girly adventure. I could not be happier to go back to Paris as the last time I was there was a VERY long time ago, so there isn't much I remember in detail. If you have any suggestions of places we definitely have to visit leave me a comment! 

Hope you're all having a great week so far!




















DRESS ZARA
SHOES ZARA
BAG MICHAEL KORS
WATCH MARC JACOBS


3 comments:

  1. You look pretty :) Love the bag, Michael Kors is always a good idea :)

    http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful. Loving the Michael Kors bag!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...