Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bonjour Paris!


PARIS 2014! What a trip! I'm absolutely in LOVE with this amazing city. Everywhere I look I'm surrounded by beauty. Every corner of every street has just something magical about it. It often happens that when we travel to some places we become instantly connected to them. For me that has always been the case with New York, but in this trip I realized that Paris also holds a very special place in my heart. The last time I was here I was only 7 years old, meaning I could only remember very little. Being back here at this age made it all the more special; first because I went with my best friend and secondly because I'm now able to appreciate and take in all the wonders this city has to offer. Another aspect of this trip which was very important to me was the fact that I can now speak the language! I've been learning french for about 6 years now, but in the past 2 years I've been taking classes at a higher level of difficulty just about everyday in school.  It felt truly rewarding to see the results being put in practice and to know that french is almost like a third language to me.

I hope you like these pictures and stay tuned for more posts to come :)















TOP ZARA
PANTS ZARA
SHOES CHANEL
SUNGLASSES MIU MIU
BAG CÉLINE
WATCH MARC JACOBS

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable! love the simple look! just followed you on bloglovin and google dear! check out my blog and maybe follow me back if you'd like. :)

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas fotos ainda aumentam mais a minha vontade de ir Paris ;) Adorei o top.

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics look amazing. Paris is such a beautiful city.. Also loving your top.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...