Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Green Park


After taking a break from blogging I'm back to posting! I'm back in Lisbon to spend a couple more days and later this week heading to the Alentejo to enjoy the rest of my holidays with friends, can't wait! 
I absolutely loved my time in England, both in London and Cambridge where I studied for 2 weeks. Although I really enjoy traveling, coming back home is really great too!

Depois de uma pausa no blog, estou de volta! Já estou de volta a Lisboa até ao final da semana, depois vou para o Alentejo, aproveitar o resto das férias com os meus amigos.
Diverti-me imenso durante a minha estadia em Inglaterra, ambos em Londres e Cambridge onde estudei durante duas semanas. Embora adorar viajar, voltar para a nossa casa também é sempre bom!
















PRIMARK DRESS AND EARRINGS
FOREVER 21 NECKLACE
ZARA SANDALS
GUESS BAG

3 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing dress you look so pretty.;)
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and the earrings match so perfect together.

    http://francheskascollageblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...