Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blue My Mind


Some pictures taken a few days ago wearing the famous ZARA skorts! These take me right back to my first school's uniform, in which we had this type of bottoms and coincidently, it was blue too!
After some bipolarity in the weather I'm glad it seems to have warmly stabilized... bring on the beach days! 
How have you all been spending your holidays? Thank you for all your comments!

Fotografias de alguns dias atrás, usando estes famosos 'skorts' (skirt/shorts) da ZARA. Estes lembram-me imenso o uniforme da minha primeira escola, que coincidentemente, também era azul!
Depois de alguma 'bipolaridade' no tempo, ele parece estar mais estável... por isso vamos aproveitar dias de praia!
Como têm passado as vossas férias? Muito obrigada pelos vossos comentários!
















ZARA SKORTS AND SANDALS
MINKPINK CROPPED T-SHIRT
JUICY COUTURE BAG
PRADA SUNGLASSES




5 comments:

  1. i love your sandals and sunnies! such a pretty look! x

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking gorgeous. Love your sandals.

    xx

    Style of Purity

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooooo beautiful, I loove your photos <3 ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really love this cobalt blue for this season and those sandals are killer bad! great style girl

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uau adorei o teu outfit, os tons de azul ficam-te super bem! :) os skorts, é claro, são lindos (quem me dera que me ficassem assim tão bem!) e adorei os acessórios!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...