Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rihanna Launches Clothing Line






Hey everyone!
I recently heard Rihanna set out to launch a clothing line for the british brand 'River Island' and she says it shall be going from 'Street to Chic'. The collection is set to be on sale by this spring
She said: 'I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me.  'I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.'
Below you can see some pictures of Rihanna's every-day style and its in that note that I believe the whole line will be run around.
I can´t wait to see what this line is going to look like!


Olá a todos!
Recentemente ouvi falar que a popstar Rihanna lançará uma linha de roupas para a marca britânica 'River Island'. Ela declara que o estilo de roupa irá de 'Street para Chic'. A coleção está definida para estar à venda nesta Primavera.
Ela diz: "Já tenho vontade de criar a minha própria coleção há algum tempo. River Island é o parceiro perfeito para eu colaborar e trabalhar com uma empresa de gerência britânica. Acho que Londres é um sitio realmente inspirador e sei que a  River Island adora se divertir com as roupas. Estou ansiosa para trabalhar com eles e criar algo realmente especial. "
Abaixo podem ver algumas fotografias do estilo do dia-a-dia da Rihanna. Eu acredito que a coleçcão vai ser focada à volta deste estilo mais 'edgy' dela.
Mal posso esperar!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...