Sunday, February 24, 2013

London Day 2- Notting Hill



















Another amazing day in London, I keep growing a love for this city as each day goes by. Today I spent part of my day in Portobello Road- Notting Hill, exploring and doing some shopping here and there. Its an extremely charming place and of course reminded me of the movie 'Notting Hill' with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. If you haven't, you should go watch it now! 
There, I came across this amazing store called 'All Saints' which had these vintage sewing machines exposed all around the shop which I thought was a brilliant idea, plus very unique!
As you can tell from the first pictures it was so cold that it even snowed a little, which I frankly enjoyed as we don't get that in Lisbon, where I live. It was fun taking some pictures in rather different weather conditions :)
One important fact about this post is that it is my 100th post. I can't believe time flew by this quickly! I can't wait for many hundreds more to come :) Thank you for all the support!

Mais um dia fantástico em Londres! Hoje passei parte do meu dia em Portobello Road, Notting Hill. É um sitio giríssimo para passar e aproveitar para fazer algumas compras também. Lá, encontrei esta loja chamada 'All Saints', que tinha várias máquinas de costura antigas expostas em uma parte enorme da loja. Achei que foi uma ideia muito criativa e única! Estar aqui também lembrou-me do filme, 'Notting Hill' com a Julia Roberts e o Hugh Grant. Se ainda não viram, devem já ir ver!
Como podem ver nas primeiras fotografias até chegou a nevar um pouco. Mas devo admitir que adoro ver neve de vez em quando, pois isso nunca acontece em Lisboa, onde vivo. 
Este é o meu centésimo post. Como o tempo passa rápido! Aguardem por muitos mais pela frente e muito obrigada por todo o apoio até agora :)


ZARA PARKA, SHORTS AND BEANIE
J. CREW JUMPER
H&M NECKLACE
Dr. MARTEN BOOTS
FOREVER 21 HEART BRACELET



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...