Sunday, December 2, 2012

Order from Urban Outfitters


Hey everyone! So you may not know, but Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores ever. I love their huge variety of brands and styles of clothing, how their pieces are so unique and aren't seen too much around. Last week I found out that if you ordered through the UK website, the shipping to Portugal was free, plus, last week they were having 20 % off everything... so i thought that would be the perfect opportunity to start exploring the website. 
These were all the items I purchased and would definitely recommend ordering from their UK website as the package got delivered in just 5 days! Everything fit perfectly and I can't wait to start wearing some of these things around.









(FRONT)


(BACK)












As most of the items purchased are either black or burgundy, I think that they will be perfect for the holiday and winter season which is very fast approaching!
Lots of Love,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...