Saturday, March 22, 2014

Avenida


Queue the drum rolls because I'm finally back! My practice exams are over and now all I have to do is wait for the dreaded results and continue hard at work for my real ones which happen in may *cries*... As a little celebratory gift I went to Avenida da Liberdade for a casual afternoon with my mother. 

Lately I've developed a slight obsession for this light blue leather jacket. When I first bought it I was a little hesitant on whether it was worth the purchase because I couldn't think of too many combinations, as this evidently isn't the most versatile of colors. However, the more I wear it the more I seem to love it. Its definitely unexpected, but I guess that's what makes it fun. Even if the combination isn't 100% matching, sometimes a little bit of a mismatch can bring together innovative ensembles.
Hope you like it and comment below telling me some of your thoughts!















LEATHER JACKET- ZARA
BLOUSE- ZARA
JEANS- AMERICAN EAGLE
FLATS- CHANEL
BAG- CÉLINE

2 comments:

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...