Thursday, October 31, 2013

London Look 1: Fall Floral


One of my looks worn out and about London. One of my recent purchases was the 'Babyliss Curl Secret' which created these curls for me. This is the invention women around the world were expecting in the hair-styling department! It helps you achieve easy-looking curls without taking up one hour of your getting ready time. HERE is a video of how it works! The curls lasted all day without needing any hair spray (surprisingly- as my hair is quite straight). Definitely recommended!























ZARA DRESS AND BAG
PEDRA DURA EARRINGS

2 comments:

  1. Amei o outfit :) as botas ficam tão bem com o vestido! E os brincos são de morrer, adoro a bijuteria da pedra dura!


    Thataprilinparis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, the outfit is simply FABULOUS! You look amazing, the hair is THE BOMB. The only thing missing is me! ;) I lurve you!
    Can't wait for you to come back home! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...