Monday, April 1, 2013

Blue Ray


Hello everyone! I've come to terms that blue is my absolute favorite color. I would say that about 60% of my wardrobe is made up of items in this color. Its just such a neutral but pleasant color that I think matches just about every single skin tone.
One of my favorite pieces at the moment definitely has to be this necklace purchased at Zara! I cannot get enough of Zara, their new additions to their collections just never fail to captivate me. This necklace is so unique and the combination of colors, patterns and shapes is simply amazing. Oh... and BTW Happy April Fools! I hope that this month brings a lot of joy to you all! :)

Olá a todos! Cheguei à conclusão que azul é definitivamente a minha cor favorita. Tenho idea que por volta de 60% do meu armário é composto por peças nesta cor. É uma cor que combina com tudo e dá um ar elegante a qualquer tom de pele.
Uma das minhas peças preferidas do momento é sem duvida este colar da Zara! Não consigo resistir à Zara. A constante renovação das suas colecções acabam sempre por me atrair! Achei este colar muito único e a combinação de cores e padrões realçam-no ainda mais. Ah.. já me esquecia... feliz dia das mentiras! Espero que este mês de Abril seja fantástico para todos! :)

















LE LIS BLANC DENIM JACKET
ZARA NECKLACE
AREZZO SANDALS
CASA BATALHA TORQUOISE BRACELET

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...