Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Statement Necklace Collection





Statement necklaces are my thing! Whenever I walk into a shop I instantly find myself being drawn to the accessories department to check out their newest additions to their necklace collections. I think this type of necklace manages to enhance any outfit and jazz up the plainest of looks. One trick I always find myself using is; whenever I'm not in the mood to come to peace with my wardrobe and put on a very well thought of look, I put on some jeans, a plain shirt and one of these statement necklaces. It shows you made an effort but at the same time still keeps it laid-back :)

Adoro maxi-colares, sempre que entro em qualquer loja percebo que a minha atenção é constantemente direccionada para a área dos acessórios, mais especificamente, dos colares. Na minha opinião este estilo de colares têm a capacidade de realçar qualquer look e também ser o protagonista dos looks mais simples. Um truque pelo qual eu várias vezes opto é o seguinte; quando não estou num dia muito inspirado para pensar em combinações muito especiais, simplesmente escolho uns jeans, uma t-shirt lisa e depois escolho um destes colares. Isto expõe uma boa imagem mas ao mesmo tempo mantendo o conjunto descontraído :)



















Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...